Thursday, February 13, 2014

Jason Natural C-Effects Anti-Wrinkle Day Lotion SPF 30

Lately I've been looking for a facial lotion to replace my Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging moisturizer. My skin loves the Olay product. Unfortunately, Olay is not cruelty-free. So I decided to try out Jason Natural's C-Effects Anti-Wrinkle Day Lotion with SPF 30.

Price: 5/5
It was around $15 at my local Sprouts which is definitely cheaper than what I would pay for Olay.
And you get more product.
Olay is only 1.7 fl oz. Jason Naturals gives you 4 fl. oz.
WAY better.

Packaging: 5/5
I love that it has a pump. This combined with the opaque bottle keeps the antioxidants stable and preserves the life of the product. Plus it keeps out bacteria. Yay!

Performance: 4/5
A little goes a long way with this one. The texture is lovely and I didn't have to work to blend it in. I was worried since it had a high SPF that it would leave a white cast but it didn't! Once on, it doesn't feel heavy or greasy. I was able to apply makeup right after too.
But...it made me look shiny later.
I have combination skin that has been rather dry recently due to the winter weather. If this made me look shiny in WINTER then I know I'll look like a slime-ball come summer time.
Unfortunately, this one is going back :(

Overall: 4/5
If you have very dry skin, I say give Jason Natural's C-Effects Anti-Wrinkle Day Lotion a shot.
It didn't break me out, it's very moisturizing, and you get a lot of bang for your buck.
Plus it kinda smells like oranges...if you're into that kind of thing ;)

*Note:  This moisturizer contains fragrances that may be irritating to some people. It didn't irritate my skin but it's something to consider before buying, especially if you have sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment